HFE35C RF Meter Video
Intermediate level RF Analyzer
Accurate Peak Measurements provide invaluable information for the layperson or technician who needs to assess potential biological impacts at an RF contaminated site. The HFE35C equipped with the "Quasi" Isotropic Antenna, takes biological assessment one step further. The Ultra Broadband "Quasi" Isotopic Antenna has the ability to assimilate and read the RF exposure conditions typical for a human body. A measurement taken with this equipment provides a 360 degree RF exposure snap shot.
· Equipped with Two Antennas - enhanced circuitry for use with the Ultra Broadband Omni-Directional UBB27 Antenna(Boosted Frequency Range of 27 MHz– 2.7 GHz) and the directional Logarithmic – Periodic Antenna designed to make source identification simple and efficient. Readings increase when the antenna is pointed in the direction of or moved closer to offending sources (Frequency Range of 800 MHz to 2.7 GHz).
· Detects both analogue and pulsed digital signals (1 – 1999 µW/m²)
· Detects RF radiation generated by cellular phone and cordless phones (DECT); microwave ovens; Radar; wireless communication devices (such as internet routers, WLAN, Wi-Fi, baby monitors, Bluetooth, video games); smart meters; cell phone towers in the operational range of 27 MHz @ 2.7 GHz with the UBB27 antenna (GSM, UMTS, 2G, 3G, 4G)
· In addition the UBB27 Antenna detects RF radiation generated by FM Radio; Amateur Radio; Digital & Analog TV
Professional Level Features Offered at a Unique Price to Performance Ratio:
· Audio Signal Analysis replicates the patterns and intensity of measured RF emissions
· Detects Full RF signal comprised of both analogue digital signals and pulsed digital signals
· Coarse (0 – 1999 µW/m²) and Fine (0 – 199.9 µW/m²) Range Options. A Fine range option provides added value when needing accurate assessment of weaker signals
· Peak and Average Settings: While measurements taken on the Average Value setting provide a basic impression of RF levels at a test site, the Peak Value setting reveals the highest levels of RF being emitted. The Peak Value is regarded as the measurement critical to assessing potential biological effects.
"Know for sure" What EMF Levels you are being exposed to...
Own a Gigahertz Solutions Meter
Designed to meet Bau–Biologie RF measurement performance requirements
HFE35C RF Meter Includes:
Plastic Carrying Case: K5 (33x 27 x 8 cm) (13 x 10.6 x 3.2 inches)
HFE35C: Radio Frequency Analyzer
Antenna: Ultra Broadband, Omni-Directional, 360º (27 MHz to 2.7GHz) (UBB27)
Antenna: Logarithmic Periodic 800 MHz – 2.7 GHz vertically polarized
User Guide: RF Analyzer and UBB27 Antenna
2 Year Warranty:Certificate
Battery: 9 V Alkaline
Maximum display resolution is 199,900 µW/m² which requires the external DG20_G10 Attenuator
Calibration: During the manufacturing process strict calibration procedures are followed using only high end, calibrated measurement instruments. This guarantees that every HF35C meter made by Gigahertz has been individually calibrated to a traceable standard.
Frequency Range of Meter:
27 MHz to 2.7 GHz
Measurement Ranges 1:
Fine: 0.1 – 199.9 µW/m² – Resolution 60 dB
Measurement Ranges 2:
Coarse: 1 – 1999 µW/m² – Resolution 50 dB
True Logarithmic Periodic Antenna 800 MHz – 2.7 GHz vertically polarized Plus Omni-Directional UBB27 360 Degree Antenna - 27 MHz - 2.7 GHz
True Peak and average
+ / – 6 dB
+ / – 9 digits
71 x 225 x 31 mm (W x L x H) approx 2–3/4 x 9 x 1.25 inches
Approx. 250 grams
Material of Case: